Hear any strange or weird news lately? If so, discuss it here
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

'Dead' Woman Brings Funeral to Halt by Banging on Inside of Casket for Help

Post by staarker »

Mourners at a funeral in Peru were astounded when the woman being laid to rest at the service suddenly began banging on the inside of her casket in a frantic attempt to reveal that she was still alive. The shocking scene reportedly unfolded late last month in the city of Chiclayo after Rosa Isabel Céspedes Callaca had been involved in a terrible car crash that took the life of her brother-in-law and left her three children badly injured. At the time of the accident, doctors believed that she had also perished in the tragic event and her family subsequently set about burying Callaca the following day at a funeral that won't soon be forgotten by those in attendance. https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... -for-help/

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: 'Dead' Woman Brings Funeral to Halt by Banging on Inside of Casket for Help

Post by ricky1874 »

This is one of my greatest fears in life for me... to be buried alive. Man, I think this is one of the worst ways to die

Post by rnastee »

This is absolutely crazy. This is something that you hear about in the movies but never in real life. It makes you wonder about the doctors or medical staff that pronounced her dead in the first place. Where did they get their medical license from haha
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

I heard about this in watching a documentary about the black death. In the documentary, during the height of the black death, people were dying so fast that some of the living were buried because they were presumed dead. Very scary.