Hear any strange or weird news lately? If so, discuss it here
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Mysterious Worm Rain In China Baffles Locals

Post by staarker »

A viral video has been making rounds on the internet which purportedly shows worms which are apparently dropped from the sky are crawling on the cars in China’s Beijing.

Citizens in the Chinese province of Liaoning were reportedly told to seek shelter after the city witnessed a bizarre phenomenon, as worm-like creatures or objects rained from the skies.

Cars are shown in the video, covered in worm-like objects after heavy rain in China. People walking on the streets were seen carrying umbrellas to protect themselves from the “worm rain”.

According to the scientific journal Mother Nature Network, the most likely explanation of the incident is that they were swept up by heavy winds and then dropped throughout the city. This, the journal stated, happens when insects are caught up in a whirlpool, during a storm.
https://anomalien.com/thousands-of-worm ... -in-china/

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Mysterious Worm Rain In China Baffles Locals

Post by blaqcrow »

This reminds me of the spiders in Australia. I can't remember the kind of spider it is but it "rains spiders" during their mating season. I would NEVER want to be anywhere like this. I can't tell you that!