Would you like to learn witchcraft?

Do you believe in the supernatural and paranormal? If so, talk about them here.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Would you like to learn witchcraft?

Post by jasmine »

I once tried to learn witchcraft from a local shaman in my hometown. The first thing he tried to teach me was now to make someone reciprocate your love. The spell was very simple, it asked the person to love you back. It never worked for me. Maybe because I never believed it would actually work.

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Would you like to learn witchcraft?

Post by ricky1874 »

When I was a teenager I had an interest in Black Magic for a brief amount of time. But I could never finds any real books about the subject at the time. But I still believe that there are some real "book of spells" out there somewhere.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

In my country there ot no books fora things, I think it is inherited or maybe taught amongst people. I also wanted to know if you would use it to harm others or to do good? I don't like how people use it to inflict suffering on other people.

Post by Kieranlewix »

Witchcraft is a broad term. Being a series and movies fan, I view witchcraft as being the same as magic, real magic that is, and not the sort of magic that involves card tricks and professional manipulation.

Based on series like The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Legacies, Trueblood, Supernatural, Twilight, Shannara Chronicles and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, mythical creatures like werewolves, vampires, striga, witches, golems, Elves, Greek gods etc are all creatures of magic/witchcraft.

When I was younger, I always admired vampires for their strength and charm and actually went into researching whether they were real or not so that I could, get this, be turned into one :lol: I'm still a strong believer in the supernatural and if magic/witchcraft were real, I would love to learn it.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

While the magic you see from the magicians is purely a trick, witchcraft is not. Witchcraft is a highly debatable subject. Christians burned a lot of women for possibly using witchcraft. If you are a rationalist, you can doubt witchcraft, whereas as a believer you could believe witchcraft actually exists. If you believe in God, you should also believe in Devil. If there is a devil, you should also believe in witchraft, right?

Post by William_K »

Yes, I would love to learn witchcraft! I think it's fascinating and I'm really interested in learning more about it. Provided it doesn't hurt anybody or put anyone at risk.
Most of the witchcraft in my country is meant for the bad. It is mostly for the dark powers instead.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

I guess this would depend on if you think that witchcraft actually exist. If it did, I think that would be amazing if I knew it. The question would then be if you are going to use what you learned for good or for bad.