Can babies see ghosts?

Do you believe in the supernatural and paranormal? If so, talk about them here.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Can babies see ghosts?

Post by jeremydeth »

I'm asking this question because I remember years ago when I was babysitting my niece, I remember her staring at something. She was following it around.... looking at it. Has anyone else experience anything like that before?

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Can babies see ghosts?

Post by kingsnite »

I think so. I remember my kids staring at something in the room that I couldn't see....so they were definitely looking at something that I couldn't see
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

jeremydeth wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:16 am I'm asking this question because I remember years ago when I was babysitting my niece, I remember her staring at something. She was following it around.... looking at it. Has anyone else experience anything like that before?
That's a scary feeling if you've experienced it before. I remember when my sons were little. they would sometimes stare off into the distance and start laughing at something....very scary!
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I also believe that it may be true since babies are so innocent and they sometimes cry for no reason. There is no proof that can make that assumption to be true but I still believe they can. They are like little angels with powers.
India

Post by iamawriter »

Their demeanor sometimes does make one believe they do. They are sometimes seen just giving a smile staring at something.
. Talking of ghosts I think even animals have that experience.

If only there was proof!!!
It is not how much one has but what one makes of what one has is the route to happiness :)
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

If you believe ghosts are real and if adults can see ghosts, why can't babies? However, I believe their fear, shivering, cries, and other emotions are not because they spotted something unusual. I think they are trying to learn human emotions in their own way. It is said animals can actually see ghosts