Have you had heavenly visitation?

Do you believe in the supernatural and paranormal? If so, talk about them here.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Have you had heavenly visitation?

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I have read stories of people who have had heavenly visitation. There is a YouTube channel called Sid Roth it's Supernatural. There you can watch about other people's heavenly encounters and visitation.

Has any of you on this forum ever experienced heavenly visitations?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Have you had heavenly visitation?

Post by jasmine »

I believe in the existence of God, deep inside my heart, I have always felt that God is somewhere out there, however, I have never experienced heavenly visitations. Interestingly, I have heard stories from people who believed say that they have experienced heavenly visitations. I don't think they experienced heavenly visitations, I believe that was a case of hallucinations of some sort of mental disease.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Have you had heavenly visitation?

Post by Mildredtabitha »

jasmine wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:25 am I believe in the existence of God, deep inside my heart, I have always felt that God is somewhere out there, however, I have never experienced heavenly visitations. Interestingly, I have heard stories from people who believed say that they have experienced heavenly visitations. I don't think they experienced heavenly visitations, I believe that was a case of hallucinations of some sort of mental disease.
I also believe people who have mental illness can have supernatural encounters which doctors call hallucinations. I believe it is so because the devil always attacks the mind of people so he can make you do what he wants. It's easier to resist the devil when you have a sound mind. This is why many people suffer from mental illness because their mind is always targeted.

But about heavenly visitation, I think that is between the person and God. It's hard to verify if it's true because we haven't experienced it ourselves.