The Elisa Lam case

Do you believe in the supernatural and paranormal? If so, talk about them here.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

The Elisa Lam case

Post by ricky1874 »

This is one of the strangest paranormal cases that I've ever heard of. Is this evidence of paranormal events?

youtu.be/5EKaV_fxgUk
Last edited by ricky1874 on Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: The Elisa Lam case

Post by kingsnite »

I remember this case years ago. I wonder if they ever solved this case. I actually think it was paranormal and she saw paranormal activity like people or ghost.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I keep thinking that paranormal events are caused by witchcraft. I think the witches cast a spell on someone or a place then the person or people will start seeing demons (ghosts).

But I'm not saying it's for all paranormal cases. Some people have a gift to see spirits.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Mildredtabitha wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:58 pm I keep thinking that paranormal events are caused by witchcraft. I think the witches cast a spell on someone or a place then the person or people will start seeing demons (ghosts).

But I'm not saying it's for all paranormal cases. Some people have a gift to see spirits.
paranormal events are not only related to witchcraft. paranormal events are also caused by ghosts, spirits, devils, demons, and any other evil spirits. As far as I know, witches are individuals who can cast spells and evoke spirits, etc. But spirits and other paranormal creatures can also evoke on their own.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

jasmine wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:28 am
Mildredtabitha wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:58 pm I keep thinking that paranormal events are caused by witchcraft. I think the witches cast a spell on someone or a place then the person or people will start seeing demons (ghosts).

paranormal events are not only related to witchcraft. paranormal events are also caused by ghosts, spirits, devils, demons, and any other evil spirits. As far as I know, witches are individuals who can cast spells and evoke spirits, etc. But spirits and other paranormal creatures can also evoke on their own.
I agree that they can evoke on their own.

There is a man called Kevin who is so filled with the Holy Spirit. When he walks near a person that is possessed by a demon, the demon will start manifesting itself.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by mr_iqman »

This is still one of the strangest cases I've ever heard of. You'd think that somebody would be doing some serious investigation work on it. If that was my daughter or wife, I wouldn't stop until I found out what really happened to her.

Post by dave23 »

I wonder if there's been or is going to be an independent investigation besides what the police has conducted. I have zero confidence that the police will ever solve this case especially if it involves something paranormal.