Ouija Boards: Be Careful what you ASK - COAST TO COAST AM 2022

Do you believe in the supernatural and paranormal? If so, talk about them here.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Ouija Boards: Be Careful what you ASK - COAST TO COAST AM 2022

Post by staarker »

COAST TO COAST AM - March 2022. The world's foremost collector, historian, and expert on Ouija and Talking Boards, Bob Murch, revealed the rich history of the Ouija Board. He was joined by Rick Schreck, VP of the Talking Board Historical Society. Schreck, the owner of House of 1000 Tattoos in New Jersey, described his creation of OuijaZilla, the largest Ouija board in the world, which measured 72 x 44 feet and was featured in Ripley's Believe It or Not, Mind Blown. In terms of how the Ouija Board moves, there have been several explanations, Murch detailed: a form of automatism, in which a person is subconsciously moving the planchette without beware aware of it; a type of telepathy where the users are tapping into each other's minds; or a kind of portal opening up that allows spirits to come through.

youtu.be/aP-C89rU1nk

Re: Ouija Boards: Be Careful what you ASK - COAST TO COAST AM 2022

Post by veronikam »

I'm not sure if I believe in Ouija boards or not but I think I'll just stay away from them to be on the safe side. Like they say..."curiosity killed the cat."...
India

Re: Ouija Boards: Be Careful what you ASK - COAST TO COAST AM 2022

Post by iamawriter »

I have heard weird stories about this but I have neither tried nor do I believe in it and that does not mean those who believe in it m not had some benefit or otherwise indulging in it. It is after all a mind game.

I believe in the Almighty and that gives me peace.
It is not how much one has but what one makes of what one has is the route to happiness :)