Full-Bodied Apparition Filmed Crossing Road Outside House in Arizona?

Do you believe in the supernatural and paranormal? If so, talk about them here.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Full-Bodied Apparition Filmed Crossing Road Outside House in Arizona?

Post by staarker »

A puzzling piece of home security footage from Arizona features an eerie anomaly seemingly crossing a road before vanishing into thin air and some suspect that the oddity could be a full-bodied apparition. The spooky video was reportedly captured last November in the city of Tuscon, but only came to light this past week when the homeowner shared it online in the hopes of figuring what had appeared outside their house that night. The peculiar footage initially appears to show a quiet residential road with no activity unfolding in the area, however it takes a weird turn when a nebulous form suddenly emerges from off camera.
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... n-arizona/

youtu.be/SFiTTTd71DU

Re: Full-Bodied Apparition Filmed Crossing Road Outside House in Arizona?

Post by rnastee »

These videos are just so hard to tell if they are real or not with all the advanced video editing software out there. But I do have plans to install my own outside camera to see if I can catch anything crazy
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Full-Bodied Apparition Filmed Crossing Road Outside House in Arizona?

Post by mr_iqman »

Real or not, this does make me want to go out and buy some cameras. There's probably so much activity going on that we just don't see. It would be interesting to see what I discover after installing the cameras