'Possessed' children reportedly 'walked up the walls'

Do you believe in the supernatural and paranormal? If so, talk about them here.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

'Possessed' children reportedly 'walked up the walls'

Post by staarker »

Official state documents detail the peculiar case of a triple possession that occurred in Indiana back in 2014.
Tales of demonic possession might seem like little more than fictional stories found in books and movies, but there have been a number of documented cases over the years that, while inconclusive, certainly make you wonder whether there really could be something unnatural going on.

In this particular instance, a mother from Indiana had reported that her three children were 'possessed' and had been exhibiting all manner of disturbing (and seemingly impossible) behaviors ranging from speaking in deep voices to levitating and walking up the walls of their bedroom.

While such claims might sound ridiculous and easily dismissible as nonsense, these phenomena were allegedly observed by a number of reputable individuals including police officers and even medical professionals.

The case was recorded in official state documents which reported that at least one psychologist had witnessed the woman's 9-year-old son "speak in different deep voices" and "walk up the wall backwards".

"Medical staff reported they observed the children and heard the seven-year-old making growling noises and his eyes rolled into the back of his head," the report stated.

"They observed [the young boy] lifted and thrown into the wall with nobody touching him."

"[He] had the weird grin on his face and began to walk backwards while the grandmother was holding his hand and he walked up the wall backwards while holding the grandmother's hand and he never let go. He flipped over and landed on his feet in front of the grandmother and sat down in the chair."

Some doubts exist over the nature of these phenomena, however, as it was also reported that the mother had been suffering from mental illness and the children may have been 'performing' for her.

In the end, all three were taken away by child services. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/n ... -the-walls

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: 'Possessed' children reportedly 'walked up the walls'

Post by ricky1874 »

I remember hearing about a story like this years ago. I thought it was crazy when I first heard about it. But after hearing about this story, maybe it was true. If so, I would love to actually witness this in real time.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Most of the cases of possession are nothing for mental diseases. Most of the reports of possession are either hoaxes or hallucinations. However, if this particular incident has been witnessed by medical professionals and police officers, this must be a real case. The only thing that makes me suspicious is why such incidents are not reported in the mainstream media.

Post by rnastee »

I've heard about something like this before, but this is something that I have to see to believe. I'm not saying that it couldn't be true, but there is just so much fake stuff out here nowadays, I just would like to actually observe it happening.

Post by dave23 »

If this is true, it has to be one of the scariest things to witness. This would be like something out of a movie coming to light. I'm not sure what I would do in a situation like this. Would I run away or would I just stand there in amazement at what I'm witnessing?