Afterlife on Film: Hospital Security Camera Captures “Human Soul” Leaving Dead Body

Do you believe in the supernatural and paranormal? If so, talk about them here.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Afterlife on Film: Hospital Security Camera Captures “Human Soul” Leaving Dead Body

Post by staarker »

The footage, which was filmed four years ago in an unnamed Chinese hospital, shows what looks an awful lot like a humanoid fog floating up and away from a dead body, only to disappear down a darkened hallway. According to what little information surrounds the short CCTV clip, the woman laying motionless on the gurney had been recently pronounced dead, a sheet draped over her body.
http://weekinweird.com/2016/08/03/after ... dead-body/

youtu.be/s-wH_xidCJw

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Afterlife on Film: Hospital Security Camera Captures “Human Soul” Leaving Dead Body

Post by ricky1874 »

Now, this is a video that I can see as being believable. It's out of China, and for some reason it makes me believe it even more. The again, I could be wrong and it's just another fake video on YouTube.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Afterlife on Film: Hospital Security Camera Captures “Human Soul” Leaving Dead Body

Post by jasmine »

If the video is not tempered and is real, this is amazing. By the way, I believe in the existence of the soul and the soul leaves the body and enters a new body just like human throwing old clothes and putting on new clothes