Have you ever had a paranormal or un-explainable experience?

Do you believe in the supernatural and paranormal? If so, talk about them here.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Have you ever had a paranormal or un-explainable experience?

Post by alien_head »

Those of you who have had a paranormal or unexplained experience please explain what happened and what makes you think that it was paranormal?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Have you ever had a paranormal or un-explainable experience?

Post by jasmine »

I was once returning from a dead relative house. The relative had died a week ago. It was 9 in the evening. Inside the boundary wall of my dead relative's house, I saw a shadow having the shape of a human but too big to be a human. It was like 10 seconds and the shadow disappeared. I don't know what it was. It could be a ghost or just an illusion.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

After playing with a Ouija Board when I was younger, I experience some paranormal activity in the house we were staying at. At night you could hear dishes being moved around and voices even though everyone was asleep...as well as seeing things that vanished.

Post by Kieranlewix »

alien_head wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:53 pm Those of you who have had a paranormal or unexplained experience please explain what happened and what makes you think that it was paranormal?
I have severally experienced what I could only term as an out of body experience or astral projection. There was a time I woke up but couldn't move a single muscle in my body. It was very frightening and I honestly thought I was dead. I couldn't even open my eyes or move my pinky, yet I was sure I was fully awake. After much research on the same, I discovered that sometimes the brain can delay in sending signals to the various body parts which can cause such experiences like inability to do a single thing. A few weeks after I had this experience, I had a similar one except with a few changes. I woke up and was fully conscious but again I couldn't move. This time though, I was looking down at my unconscious body and seemed to float above it. I tried to touch it and nothing happened. This time I was sure I was dead and was just a spirit but I woke up and made myself forget the entire thing. Other experiences include having a feeling of dejavu and dreaming about certain things that end up happening just as they did in the dreams. I never remember these dreams up until what I dreamt about transpires and then I feel an overwhelming sense of dejavu engulf me. I have on occasion felt the type of cold chills you get from being pursued by a dangerous person yet there was no one there. Maybe that's just my mind playing tricks on me but all in all it was a scary ordeal.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

Kieranlewix wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:59 am
I have severally experienced what I could only term as an out of body experience or astral projection. There was a time I woke up but couldn't move a single muscle in my body. It was very frightening and I honestly thought I was dead. I couldn't even open my eyes or move my pinky, yet I was sure I was fully awake. After much research on the same, I discovered that sometimes the brain can delay in sending signals to the various body parts which can cause such experiences like inability to do a single thing.
I think it's called "sleep paralysis". I've had it many times in my life. One of the scariest feeling I've ever experienced.

Post by dave23 »

When I was a kid I use to feel something lying on me when I was trying to sleep sometimes. I'm not sure if it was an overactive imagination, but it felt like something lite was lying on top of me breathing. It use to scare me so bad that I use to sleep with the covers over my head. But, that only happened back when I was like 5-7.