Do the Dead Communicate With the Living?

Do you believe in the supernatural and paranormal? If so, talk about them here.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Do the Dead Communicate With the Living?

Post by staarker »

Dreams, scents, unexplained voices, apparitions are some ways that the dead are said to communicate with the living. Many people believe that the deceased attempt to communicate in various ways, especially if there is unfinished business or if near and dear ones are holding on to grief and refusing to let go.

According to the Harris Poll, “84% of people believe in the survival of the soul after death.” Dreams, specific scents, objects being moved, voices being heard, auras being seen are some ways the dead are said to communicate with the living.

https://anomalien.com/do-the-dead-commu ... he-living/
Attachments
1.png
1.png (98.74 KiB) Viewed 5043 times

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Do the Dead Communicate With the Living?

Post by kingsnite »

I believe that the dead can communicate with the living. To me, I think that death is just another step in the cycle of life.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

I do believe in ghosts and spirits being able to communicate with the living. I just wish that there were some serious scientific research done on this matter. I think that it's time the scientific community started taking this topic seriously.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I believe in a theory that says when a human dies, it is his body that dies, the soul inside the body is eternal. Upon physical death, the soul escapes into the atmosphere and seeks for another body to enter. Until the soul finds a proper place, it will continue to roam and it might communicate with human beings from time to time.

Post by dave23 »

I believe so. When I was younger I remember seeing what I believe was a ghost or spirit. So I do believe that they do exist and can communicate