Strange and Surreal Encounters With the Pale Crawlers

Do you believe in the supernatural and paranormal? If so, talk about them here.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Strange and Surreal Encounters With the Pale Crawlers

Post by staarker »

pale-crawler.jpg
pale-crawler.jpg (57.16 KiB) Viewed 1563 times

Among the many strange encounters in the world of the paranormal, there are often those that serve to be partcuarly baffling. These are the cases that hover out beyond our ability to really classify them or put a name to them. Are they ghosts, mysterious animals, aliens, or what? No answers are clear in such accounts, and they lurk out there in the periphery of the fringe. Among these bizarre accounts are tales from all over of what appear to be some sort of thin, pale beings, often hunched over, crouching, and crawling as if from a nightmare, that have come to be collectively known as "Pale Crawlers," and which are every bit as creepy as you might imagine. Here we will look at a selection of reports of these enigmatic, inscrutable entities.

Starting off here we have a selection of encounters from the files of paranormal researcher Albert S. Rosales. In the fall of 1979, a witness known only as “Tim” was at a church function with his parents in Clearville, Pennsylvania, when he wandered off near the church cemetery at night. While he was there in that dim place of the dead, he heard some loud, crashing sounds from one of the ancient spruce trees that were all around the wooded area, and when he looked up he saw demonic eyes glowing at him in the dark. As he watched on with shock, the thing with the eyes apparently jumped from the tree to hit the ground, looking at him for a split second before it took off across a field. He could see it clearly at this point, describing it as being 7 feet tall, extremely thin and gaunt, and with a bulbous head that he likened to the alien from the film E.T. The oversized eyes shone green, and the legs were bent backwards at a “severe angle to the body.” Tim was apparently paralyzed with fear in the presence of this unearthly monstrosity, but in an instant the thing was gone and the dread dissipated. He would tell his family but no one would believe him. What did he see out there?

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2023/12/ ... -Crawlers/

Re: Strange and Surreal Encounters With the Pale Crawlers

Post by penelope69 »

Wow! This is the first time ever hearing about this creature...or whatever it is. Absolutely scary. Could you imagine having something like this running after you? I think I'd s**t my pants haha :twisted:
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

penelope69 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:55 pm Wow! This is the first time ever hearing about this creature...or whatever it is. Absolutely scary. Could you imagine having something like this running after you? I think I'd s**t my pants haha :twisted:
I think I'd pee my pants if something like this was chasing me :lol: . But, sometimes I do wonder just how much if any is based on reality
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

I'm almost 50 and it's just amazing how stories like this can exist and not many people know about it.