Centuries-Old Book Pondering Possibility of Alien Life Unearthed in England

Alien abduction and encounters are discussed in this forum.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Centuries-Old Book Pondering Possibility of Alien Life Unearthed in England

Post by staarker »

A centuries-old book that explores the possibility of intelligent beings living on other planets was recently unearthed in England. Written by pioneering scientist Christiaan Huygens and published in 1698, the historic tome was reportedly discovered by book appraiser Jim Spencer at an antiques event in the British town of Moreton-in-Marsh. Given the onerous title The Celestial World Discover'd: Or, Conjectures Concerning the Inhabitants, Plants and Productions of the Worlds in the Planets, the 17th century piece posits that the other planets in our solar system are likely home to alien civilizations since it is unfathomable that God would create these worlds merely for them to be observed by humans here on Earth. https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... n-england/

Re: Centuries-Old Book Pondering Possibility of Alien Life Unearthed in England

Post by davidworth »

There is just so much that we need to be investigated. There are so many strange things happening and going on out there that needs to be looked into.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Centuries-Old Book Pondering Possibility of Alien Life Unearthed in England

Post by jasmine »

I have not heard of this news but I have watched a series on History channels titled Ancient Aliens that explores evidence of Aliens in various countries from India to Egypt. I have always believed in the theory that we are not alone and there are lives in other worlds.