Metal piece showing up in x-ray?

Alien abduction and encounters are discussed in this forum.

Metal piece showing up in x-ray?

Post by mystix71 »

This is something that I know two people have and no doctor or anyone can explain what it is. So one person is in my family... Whenever she has had to get x-rays done, you can see a small piece of metal in the x-ray. It is by her ribcage on her left side. The other one is a guy who has a similar one and it is also on his left side almost in the same area. Both people have had past experiences with abductions so I am wondering if there is a connection here.

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: Metal piece showing up in x-ray?

Post by dave362 »

I've either read about this or saw it on a show before. Where people have discovered metal implants in them. The implants are believed to be from alien abductions as some sort of tracking or monitoring device

Post by dottie »

Are those stories really true? I don't see such stories online. I would only believe it if proven true since you really can't have metal sprout mysteriously on you.

Post by breezy »

You would think there has to be a connection there. Especially if there are other stories going around with the same thing. You said they had past experiences with abductions - Do they have any other lasting effects?
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

Someone I knew said the same thing. We don't talk anymore as he had moved away and we lost touch. Either way, he has said he had a piece of metal show up randomly in him after he was sober. He was a drug addict and would often trip so bad, he would wake up and not know where he was. His doctor thinks someone might have done something to his body when he was unconscious years prior to him being sober without him realizing it.