Former CIA agent admits to collection of devices 'found inside alien abduction victims'

Alien abduction and encounters are discussed in this forum.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Former CIA agent admits to collection of devices 'found inside alien abduction victims'

Post by alien_head »

A former CIA agent confessed to collecting devices "found inside alien abduction victims" in an old podcast that has resurfaced on Twitter.

World-renowned alien hunter, author, and ex-CIA agent Derrel Sims appeared on the Into the Light paranormal podcast in 2015, where he spoke about his ground-breaking research during his 38-year career.

In the broadcast, which is available on Apple Podcasts, Sims claims he has been hunting, researching, and collecting physical evidence left by alien contact and abduction and helps victims to come to grips with their experiences. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... n-24669785

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Former CIA agent admits to collection of devices 'found inside alien abduction victims'

Post by mr_iqman »

I've watch many videos about this topic. I don't know if this is true or not but there's been numerous articles and videos of people claiming to have strange objects implanted in them.
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: Former CIA agent admits to collection of devices 'found inside alien abduction victims'

Post by patrickwass »

I've heard before about people claiming that they have alien implants in them. I would love to see someone start a TV series or a YouTube channel about this phenomenon to see if there's any truth to it
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

patrickwass wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:09 pm I've heard before about people claiming that they have alien implants in them. I would love to see someone start a TV series or a YouTube channel about this phenomenon to see if there's any truth to it
I agree. It seems like there should be some type of organization started to investigate this issue. If so, I would definitely help support it with some donations.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Most "Alien Abduction" cases are either hoaxes or hallucinations of the victims. None of the cases sounds believable, at least I have not heard of any such cases. If these cases were actually true, why is there no official research from the government and scientific communities?