Former CIA 'Agent Kewper' Area 51 deathbed confession resurfaces

Alien abduction and encounters are discussed in this forum.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Former CIA 'Agent Kewper' Area 51 deathbed confession resurfaces

Post by staarker »

A 2013 interview with a former-CIA agent who claimed to have intimate knowledge of Area 51 has been doing the rounds this week.
At the time, the 77-year-old, who went by the name 'Agent Kewper' or simply 'The Anonymous', had agreed to an interview with UFO researcher Richard Dolan and documentary maker Jeremy Corbell in what was described as a 'deathbed confession' of what he knew about what was going on at Area 51.

He had previously given an interview with journalist Linda Moulton Howe in 1998 who recorded 11 hours of audio tapes, but afterwards he was warned by the CIA not to divulge anything else.

He only agreed to the 2013 interview because he was dying and felt he had nothing left to lose.

During the session, he claimed that extraterrestrial visitors were real, that the base was housing a number of alien vehicles and that he had once been taken there himself to examine a number of artefacts (including the saucer that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico).

He even went so far as to say that there were live aliens being kept at the base's 'S4' facility.
https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/n ... resurfaces

Deathbed Confession by former CIA agent on UFOs

youtu.be/c--gGcsc4aw

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Former CIA 'Agent Kewper' Area 51 deathbed confession resurfaces

Post by ricky1874 »

I remember seeing this interview over a decade ago. I'm not sure if the man is legit or if he's just full of it, but he does sound believable to me.