The Men In Black Phenomenon

Alien abduction and encounters are discussed in this forum.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

The Men In Black Phenomenon

Post by staarker »

One of the most peculiar elements of the UFO phenomenon has been the recurring theme of “Men in Black”. Hundreds of reports of encounters with Men in Black (MIBs) have cropped up over the past four decades, not only in the USA but all around the world.

Although relatively little is known about their true identity, they always seem to emerge in the wake of a UFO sighting, usually to interrogate, intimidate or silence UFO witnesses and researchers.

MIBs are generally described as men dressed in black suits and shoes, with black trench coats and black Fedora-style hats, not unlike the ubiquitous mobster figures from the 1930s.

According to dozens of eyewitness accounts, it is believed that MIBs pose as government agents who attempt to harass or even threaten UFO witnesses in order to keep them from speaking out about any UFO activity they may have observed.

While many accounts of MIBs tend to identify these dark-suited characters as human, some have implied that MIBs might actually be extraterrestrial creatures posing as humans.
https://anomalien.com/not-a-movie-but-a ... henomenon/
1.PNG
1.PNG (75.22 KiB) Viewed 4311 times

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: The Men In Black Phenomenon

Post by jeremydeth »

I definitely believe that these types of people exist. Whether they're human or not, I don't know. But, there have been way too many reports on individuals like this for far too long for all of the reports to be made-up.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by mr_iqman »

jeremydeth wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:15 pm I definitely believe that these types of people exist. Whether they're human or not, I don't know. But, there have been way too many reports on individuals like this for far too long for all of the reports to be made-up.
Like you, I believe that they exist. But I don't buy into the idea that they are aliens. I remember years ago when Obama was president, there was a strange looking agent caught on video at one of his events. The agent was bald and had some weird looking skin on his face. It almost looked like it was plastic. But still, I think he was just a weird looking man.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

@mi_iqman I remember seeing that crazy looking agent on the news years ago :lol: . In the video he does look like something from another planet :lol: