Could UFO and Aliens Simply Be Us, But From The Future?

Alien abduction and encounters are discussed in this forum.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Could UFO and Aliens Simply Be Us, But From The Future?

Post by staarker »

Dr. Michael P. Masters is a professor of biological anthropology at Montana Tech in Butte, Montana. Masters has spent over two decades carefully examining the possibility that the UFO phenomenon may be best explained in the context of our distant human descendants returning from the future to study us in their own hominoid evolutionary past.

Using an academic approach firmly rooted in anthropology, astronomy, astrobiology, and physics, Masters penned Identified Flying Objects: A Multidisciplinary Scientific Approach to the UFO Phenomenon.

According to Masters, “The aim of this book is to initiate dialog regarding the possibility that alien and UFO sightings may in fact be legitimate events involving extratempestrials – or our time traveling descendants – whose humanoid form and advanced technology is the result of sustained human evolution here on Earth, long into the distant future.” https://anomalien.com/could-ufo-and-ali ... he-future/

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Could UFO and Aliens Simply Be Us, But From The Future?

Post by mr_iqman »

I'm not sure if they're from the future, but I do believe in a post human civilization that has existed before modern mankind. So, maybe these reports of aliens are actually reports of a more advanced mankind.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Could UFO and Aliens Simply Be Us, But From The Future?

Post by mr_iqman »

This does sorta make sense to me because any other alien civilization probably would have exterminated us by now. Or at least make of slaves. Especially after they study mankind and really see how stupid we are.