What are your UFO sighting stories?

Alien abduction and encounters are discussed in this forum.

What are your UFO sighting stories?

Post by breezy »

Does anyone have any UFO sighting experiences? I had one when I was little. We were on a car ride at night and I looked up and saw a circular light in the sky. It was only there for a moment and by the time I blinked and look again, it was gone. I never told anyone but it's something that's stuck with me through the years.

Re: What are your UFO sighting stories?

Post by dottie »

Yes I did have some experiences in the past when it comes to supernatural sightings, UFO's included. I did see a couple of strange objects back in 1997 floating in the air, and it was on the news also. So I believe they exist.

Post by dave23 »

Personally I've never had a UFO encounter or sighting, but my brother said he had one years ago at a truck stop. He said that there where other people at the truck stop that witnessed the same thing
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

While I believe in Alien civilization and UFOs, I have no personal experience with UFOs. There have been no known sightings of UFOs in my country. Most of the news of UFP comes from America, which I find very unusual. This leads to conspiracy theories like these unidentified objects are actually being used by the US government.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

The only story I have is seeing a bright white man-shaped "being" in a tree at night once. I couldn't explain what it was. I saw it and it was just up in this tree. I blinked, rubbed my eyes, it was still there. I went back to my house (I was a teen at the time) to get my brother to show him and by the time I got back with my brother, it was gone.