Aliens that light up?

Alien abduction and encounters are discussed in this forum.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Aliens that light up?

Post by blaqcrow »

I just posted about this in another thread. When I was a teen I saw a figure of a man glowing brightly up in a tree. It was like a blue-ish green color and very bright. I can see the tree branches all around the being but I couldn't make out what was happening. It was maybe 25 feet up. I had gone to get my brother to show him but the creature had vanished when I got back.

Are their aliens like this? Does anyone know of any info about this I can look into?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Aliens that light up?

Post by ricky1874 »

I'm not sure about aliens that glow, but when I was young I woke up one night and saw a woman dress in 19th century clothing that was glowing. I think I was about 6 or 7 at the time. She was just standing in my bedroom doorway....not saying or doing anything. But, being a kid, it just could have been my imagination.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Aliens that light up?

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I have also ever seen a bluish white glowing being. I could see the face and the only thing I could think of was "alien" because it resembled the aliens I have seen on photos. But it could have been an angelic being.

But to be sincere, I think what people call aliens are actually fallen angels. What if that is how angels look like because they don't have a flesh like us so maybe it explains why they don't have cheeks and look bonelike.