UFO on NASA shuttle video

Discuss foreign and alien phenomena in the sky that you've witnessed or have read or heard about
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

UFO on NASA shuttle video

Post by staarker »

Is this video real or fake. I've looked at it a 100 times and it seems real to me.

youtu.be/V12F8pmS5Zo

Re: UFO on NASA shuttle video

Post by mystix71 »

It is hard to tell. I mean you could easily make these videos today, and even 10 or 15 years ago and they are believable. There are a lot of cases where things like this happen because of issues with the lens and light-reflecting funny. I am not sure if I think this is real or not. I am leaning toward not real.

Post by Micky »

It's probably real, but it could be something as simple as a satellite or a potential shooting star in the making. What I'm seeing looks to be unidentifiable, but it could be anything. It could also be a lens flair from the camera taking the footage, almost like a reflection of light maybe. If there was clearer footage and closer, we might have more to go off of then.

Post by veronikam »

I remember seeing this video years ago. To me it looks real. I think this is a old video so it is probably authentic
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by mr_iqman »

With the recent revolution from NASA that it's taking UFO seriously, I believe that this video is authentic. I just don't believe we're the only intelligent life around. But I'm hoping that if we meet intellige nt life, it will be friendly.