NASA is getting serious about UFOs

Discuss foreign and alien phenomena in the sky that you've witnessed or have read or heard about
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

NASA is getting serious about UFOs

Post by staarker »

NASA's new chief is setting up an effort to further study unidentified flying objects within his first month in office.
Bill Nelson, the former Florida senator and spaceflight veteran, told CNN Business' Rachel Crane during a wide-ranging interview on Thursday that it's not clear to anyone — even in the upper echelons of the US space agency — what the high-speed objects observed by Navy pilots are.
Nelson added that he does not believe the UFOs are evidence of extraterrestrials visiting Earth. "I think I would know" if that were the case, Nelson said. But, he acknowledged, it'd be premature to rule that out as a possibility.

Nelson's comments echo the findings of a new Pentagon report expected to be released later this month. Five sources familiar with the results of that study told CNN that US intelligence officials found no evidence that the UFOs are alien spacecraft, but investigators also have not reached a definitive assessment as to what these mysterious objects might be.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/04/tech/ufo ... index.html

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: NASA is getting serious about UFOs

Post by jasmine »

In other news, scientists have sent the location of the earth to space for the aliens to find out the earth's location. Stephan Hawkings always warned against doing this. I really hope that unfriendly aliens do not find us.