Ball of light?

Discuss foreign and alien phenomena in the sky that you've witnessed or have read or heard about

Ball of light?

Post by mystix71 »

A few years ago I woke up because I was not able to sleep. The sun had already been coming up and it was around like 6 or 7 in the morning. I usually would sleep from 3AM until 11AM. I heard rain so I looked out the window and saw a very bright perfect circle sitting in the road. I rubbed my eyes to see if maybe I was just seeing things and it remained. I was looking at it for a good 3 minutes and then decided to grab my phone to take a pic. It was gone by the time I got back. I thought nothing of it the rest of the day until I was leaving my house... In the road where I saw it sitting was a basketball size burn mark, a perfect circle in the road. This was a few years ago. I moved since then but I occasionally drive on that road... It is still there!

Does anyone know what this could be?

Re: Ball of light?

Post by JamesW »

I have no clue what it could be. Could it have been some kind of reflection? You mentioned it was raining and you saw it for a while. Are there any stop lights nearby too? I wonder if maybe there was a glitch with a light nearby, and it shone on a puddle in the road?

I'm curious though what it could be.

Re: Ball of light?

Post by EternalSun »

That's really interesting. I'm not sure what it could have been but the fact that there was a burn mark means it was definitely something! Too bad you couldn't get a pic of it. I wonder if anyone else in the area has had any experiences like this?