Aerial anomaly over Alaska sparks UFO speculation

Discuss foreign and alien phenomena in the sky that you've witnessed or have read or heard about
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Aerial anomaly over Alaska sparks UFO speculation

Post by staarker »

Residents took to social media to share photographs of an anomalous cloud-like trail over Lazy Mountain.
Resembling a long, spiralling shaft of cloud or the plume from some sort of rocket, the phenomenon was first sighted by locals on Thursday morning at around 7am.

When photographs started appearing online, social media users were left speculating over what it could have been. Theories included a UFO, a satellite, a volcanic eruption and even a missile connected to the current conflict in Ukraine.

So numerous were the reports that Alaska State Troopers and the Alaska Rescue Coordination Center began coordinating a potential rescue operation in the event that there had been a plane crash.

A rescue helicopter which flew over the region, however, reported finding nothing on the ground.
https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/n ... peculation
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (14.66 KiB) Viewed 1251 times

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Aerial anomaly over Alaska sparks UFO speculation

Post by kingsnite »

Man...all kinds of crazy things seems to be happening in the sky. Most of the time I'm so busy with the regular hassles of every day life that I don't hardly spend any time looking up at the sky. I'm going to try to make a better effort in the future of being more observant of what is going on in our sky.