US Congressman Claims Govt. Has Alien Tech & Some UFOs Are Reverse-Engineered

Discuss foreign and alien phenomena in the sky that you've witnessed or have read or heard about
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

US Congressman Claims Govt. Has Alien Tech & Some UFOs Are Reverse-Engineered

Post by staarker »

One of the mysteries that the whole world is waiting to be solved is what UFOs actually are. Top agencies around the world spend millions of dollars to unravel this truth, finding what is behind many UFO sightings. However, the US Navy exempts itself from releasing more classified videos as they believe it poses danger to national security. In the midst of that, US congressman Tim Burchett is in trend again due to his bold statement on UAPs. He has claimed that some of them are reverse-engineered.
https://www.howandwhys.com/us-congressm ... ngineered/

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: US Congressman Claims Govt. Has Alien Tech & Some UFOs Are Reverse-Engineered

Post by ricky1874 »

I've watched a few videos on YouTube about Mr. Burchett and I like him. Maybe if we had more people in congress like him we might get somewhere as to knowing more about UFOs. I watched one video where he said that the government doesn't want us to know more about the UFO phenomenon because if people knew that we weren't alone in the universe then they might loose fate in the government and religion.