Several recent UFO sightings reported by pilots over the Pacific Ocean

Discuss foreign and alien phenomena in the sky that you've witnessed or have read or heard about
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Several recent UFO sightings reported by pilots over the Pacific Ocean

Post by staarker »

Numerous sightings of unidentified flying objects have been reported by dozens of pilots flying across the Pacific Ocean over the last two months, according to a UFO researcher.

Ben Hansen, a former FBI agent and the host of Discovery+ show “UFO Witness,” obtained new footage and air traffic control recordings that reveal baffled pilots struggling to describe their bizarre midair sightings.

He compiled accounts of pilots from Southwest Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and others between Aug. 6 and Sept. 23. In one captivating account, a former military pilot reported seeing multiple aircraft flying above him.

According to Hansen, the strange lights that some pilots reported as possible aircraft were “seen by upwards of 15 different commercial flights. And at least six pilots are willing to go on record with their names and everything if asked to do so by any investigative agencies,” he said.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/20/multiple- ... fic-ocean/
Attachments
1.PNG
1.PNG (175.82 KiB) Viewed 5683 times

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Several recent UFO sightings reported by pilots over the Pacific Ocean

Post by ricky1874 »

I really believe that most of these likely are secret US military projects. It seems like I remember Trump saying something about how the US has things that Russia & China can only dream about.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

ricky1874 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:57 pm I really believe that most of these likely are secret US military projects. It seems like I remember Trump saying something about how the US has things that Russia & China can only dream about.
Maybe some of them are but certainly not all. The speed, agility, maneuverability and no propulsion system is tech no one has and can only dream of achieving it

Post by veronikam »

Most of the sightings have been over or near water. The objects seem to go just as fast under water as over it. We’re discovering new things on the planet all the time and we’ve only explored a small fraction of our oceans and what may lie beneath them.

Post by davidworth »

Based on the age of the universe, The odds favor intelligent life light years ahead of us. Humans aren't as unique as we may think we are. And when you think about it, we're still in the Stone Age by comparison to any advance civilization.

Post by sammyk »

I don’t think these purported UFOs are other worldly. Science, so far, hasn’t encountered life or especially any form of intelligent life from anywhere in the cosmos that can be observed. I believe that these are advanced craft created right here on earth, by most likely, the USA. I remember when the SR 71 was finally revealed. It had been operational many years before the public had any clued of it. I believe that the same secrecy applies when talking about the UFO phenomenon.