Have you seen a UFO?

Discuss foreign and alien phenomena in the sky that you've witnessed or have read or heard about
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Have you seen a UFO?

Post by kingsnite »

I've always wanted to see a UFO in the sky. I know a few people that have seen one and I always wanted to know what the experience was like. Maybe I don't spend enough time looking in the sky. But, I know I really want to see one one day in my life

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: Have you seen a UFO?

Post by dave362 »

I haven't seen one but I imagine it would be scary. If I saw one my whole concept on life would change. Right now I only believe that there is life outside this planet but if I saw a UFO it would be confirmed
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

My brother said he saw one years ago at a truck stop(he is a truck driver). He said he wasn't the only one that saw it. He said it came down and hovered over the truck stop and the people in the parking lot saw it. What's strange is that I don't think any of the local news organizations reported about it.

Post by dottie »

I have seen one in the past around 1997, and there were a group of UFO's hovering just above our house. It was really far but you can tell it's a spaceship with blinking lights.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

Yes but only on tv and YouTube. They seem to be many in the sky in America and other continents. Most of the time I only see aeroplanes in the sky but no UFO. It has never been in the news either about a UFO being spotted in the sky in my country.