New de-classified US government report on UFO sightings by US troops has revealed hundreds of new cases

Discuss foreign and alien phenomena in the sky that you've witnessed or have read or heard about
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

New de-classified US government report on UFO sightings by US troops has revealed hundreds of new cases

Post by alien_head »

The US National Intelligence office is now aware of 510 reported sightings, an increase over the 144 compiled in the spy agency's first 2021 assessment.
Nearly half of the new sightings were deemed "unremarkable" and attributed to human origins, according to the report.
However, more than 100 of the encounters remain unexplained.
The report says that encounters with UFOs - which the government calls Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs) - continue "to occur in restricted or sensitive airspace, highlighting possible concerns for safety" and national security
A new de-classified US government report on UFO sightings by US troops has revealed hundreds of new cases.

The US National Intelligence office is now aware of 510 reported sightings, an increase over the 144 compiled in the spy agency’s first 2021 assessment.

Nearly half of the new sightings were deemed “unremarkable” and attributed to human origins, according to the report.

However, more than 100 of the encounters remain unexplained.

The report says that encounters with UFOs – which the government calls Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs) – continue “to occur in restricted or sensitive airspace, highlighting possible concerns for safety” and national security. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64252340

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: New de-classified US government report on UFO sightings by US troops has revealed hundreds of new cases

Post by kingsnite »

It would be nice if they made a TV show about these sightings. Maybe with some actual interviews with some of the service men that saw the UFOs. I would definitely watch something like that.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: New de-classified US government report on UFO sightings by US troops has revealed hundreds of new cases

Post by jasmine »

I checked the news source and I did not see even a single convincing image that could tell anything about UFOs. However, the news is published by the BBC and it cannot be doubted. The news quotes a person who says I have not seen alien visitation, alien crash or anything like that. Therefore, these are just a sightings and there is no details about aliens.