Did aliens prevent nuclear war? Former NASA astronaut claims they did

Discuss foreign and alien phenomena in the sky that you've witnessed or have read or heard about
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Did aliens prevent nuclear war? Former NASA astronaut claims they did

Post by staarker »

Are aliens the one who prevented humanity from descending into a nuclear war? That's what a former NASA astronaut claims.

Edgar Mitchell, who was part of the Apollo 14 mission to the moon, gained notoriety with the dissemination of various conspiracy theories since his return from the moon in 1971.

Mitchell, the sixth man to set foot on the moon, was interviewed back in 2016, where he admitted to being convinced of the existence of aliens and extensively spoke about claims that aliens have visited Earth.

In that conversation with the Daily Mirror, he raised the astonishing claim that aliens were responsible for preventing a nuclear war between the United States and the Soviet Union during the peak tension of the Cold War.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/di ... 4746&ei=43

Watch him talk about how aliens monitor us

youtu.be/eiAAJ-PCjgM

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Did aliens prevent nuclear war? Former NASA astronaut claims they did

Post by jasmine »

While I do believe in the existence of aliens and I also believe the nuclear war has been averted multiple times, I do not think aliens have anything to do with averting nuclear war. This is an old guy who wants to gain instant fame in old age, therefore, her is making controversial remark.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Did aliens prevent nuclear war? Former NASA astronaut claims they did

Post by kingsnite »

I'm not sure if he's telling the truth, but there's been other high profile people that's made similar claims. Below is the link to another post where a military officer was making a similar claim.

http://www.within-the-black.com/viewtop ... f=13&t=275