UFO Encounter with Fighter Jets in Michigan: Eyewitness Accounts

Discuss foreign and alien phenomena in the sky that you've witnessed or have read or heard about
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

UFO Encounter with Fighter Jets in Michigan: Eyewitness Accounts

Post by staarker »

A group of four people in Bad Axe, Michigan, reported witnessing a bizarre aerial encounter between two F-16 fighter jets and a UFO earlier this month. The incident was also submitted to the National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC), an organization that collects and investigates reports of unidentified flying objects.
1.png
1.png (99.64 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
One of the witnesses, Christopher Bilbrey, who is a military veteran who served with the 304th Expeditionary Signal Battalion in South Korea, said he and his companions were helping him move his camper in a parking lot across from a grocery store when they heard a loud noise from the sky. They looked up and saw two jets circling the sun, apparently looking for something.

Bilbrey said he then noticed a white/metallic disc that was hard to spot because it was reflecting the sunlight. He said the disc seemed to hide from the jets by flying in front of the sun. He described the disc as extremely fast and agile, capable of overtaking and outmaneuvering the jets with ease. He said the disc would stop and spin in the direction of the incoming jet, and the jet would fire anti-missile flares as if it was under attack.

This scenario repeated three times, Bilbrey said, before the jets flew away in retreat. The disc remained in front of the sun for a while, then flew north toward Lake Huron. Bilbrey said he tried to record the event with his cell phone, but the glare and the altitude made it impossible. He also said that for four days after the sighting, the jets returned to the area at the same time of day, but the disc did not. https://anomalien.com/ufo-encounter-wit ... -accounts/

Re: UFO Encounter with Fighter Jets in Michigan: Eyewitness Accounts

Post by davidworth »

Almost 50 years on Earth and I've never seen a UFO. I'm still a believer even though I haven't seen or experienced one, but damn... I want to witness one before I die. :(