Has NASA found alien life?

Discuss foreign and alien phenomena in the sky that you've witnessed or have read or heard about
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Has NASA found alien life?

Post by alien_head »

A video of NASA finding a huge structure that they believe might be some type of space craft

"Is an Alien Spacecraft Hiding in the Kuiper Belt? | NASA's Unexplained Files"

youtu.be/OU58Ya2-rpY

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Has NASA found alien life?

Post by jasmine »

I don't think NASA has found any evidence of life in space. These are just speculations. I believe we are not alone in this universe, however, I do not believe in any theories published on the popular media, these stories are only trying to assume, there is no concrete proof.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

Interesting video. I'm not sure how to feel about it. Should I be happy or scared if it is actually is a spacecraft. If it is a spacecraft, what are they doing there? Are they observing us? If so.....for what?
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

It would be amazing if they did. I know that some people have a negative view of us finding new intelligent life outside our planet, but I like to have more of a positive view.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by alien_head »

jeremydeth wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:58 pm It would be amazing if they did. I know that some people have a negative view of us finding new intelligent life outside our planet, but I like to have more of a positive view.
I like your prospective on the situation, but unfortunately it think if alien life was to be proven, I think it would have a negative effect on mankind.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

The possibility of finding aliens is super scary because we need an answer to a question: are they superior to us? If they are superior, how are we going to deal with them in case they are hostile towards us. The universe is so big, there are other civilizations in another part of the universe, that's for sure but how are they remains the biggest mystery.