Cattle Mutilations

Strange natural and unnatural things are happening on this earth every day. Discuss those things here.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Cattle Mutilations

Post by ricky1874 »

Are cattle Mutilations still happening nowadays? I don't seem to hear about it that much

Re: Cattle Mutilations

Post by mystix71 »

I think there have been more recent cases in certain places around the world but they are far less common. This actually happened not too far from where I live. I think it was back in the '60s or '70s. A farmer had his 13 cows out in the field like normal and the next day they were all dead.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

Apparently they are still happening. This is an article about some cattle mutilations that happened earlier this year in Oregon

Detectives perplexed by mysterious Oregon cattle mutilations
https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-nort ... tions.html

Post by dottie »

I think that it is real and an evil spirit has done it, it's so cruel and so unjustified. And unnatural also, which person would bother mutilating an animal besides an evil spirit or a devil?

Post by sammyk »

You're right, there isn't much news about cattle mutilations and crop circles in the news. Growing up in the 80s and 90s, that's all you heard about in the news
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
United States of America

Post by staarker »

A series of mysterious cattle mutilations on a farm in Argentina have given rise to concerns that a chupacabra could be behind the unsettling slayings.

Series of Mysterious Cattle Mutilations in Argentina Spark Chupacabra Concerns
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... -concerns/
Attachments
chupacabra.PNG
chupacabra.PNG (155.92 KiB) Viewed 5776 times
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
United States of America

Post by staarker »

Hasenkamp is a community some 80 km northeast of Paraná, capital city of Entre Rios. The case in question took place in mid-July, almost surely on Thursday, July 15, in a field known as "El Sambuyón" leased by a man surnamed Lescano.

The Mutilation

A red Aberdeen Angus heifer, weighing some 400 kg, had given birth to two young some days before, and surprise was widespread when the animal was found mutilated in bizarre fashion some 5 kilometers away from the farmhouse in a grassland dotted with espinillo trees. The animal was found under a Nandubay tree (Prosopis affinis) near a wire fence, missing the organs typical to such cases: one eye, an entire udder, tongue, genitals and part of its jawbone. The incisions were cauterized and there was no trace of blood on the field. Oddly enough, both ears were intact. In the affected area, the grass was blackened, as if by some kind of spilled fluid, in the words of the animal's proprietor.
http://inexplicata.blogspot.com/2021/07 ... nkamp.html

Post by sammyk »

dave362 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:11 pm Apparently they are still happening. This is an article about some cattle mutilations that happened earlier this year in Oregon

Detectives perplexed by mysterious Oregon cattle mutilations
https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-nort ... tions.html
Amazing article. I would really love to spend some real time doing some real research on this topic.