Do you think Jesus had a child?

Our history has a lot of strange and unusual stories to tell. Discuss all those stories, beliefs and theories here
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Do you think Jesus had a child?

Post by jasmine »

Jesus is often associated with Mary Magdalene. Some conspiracy theories believed that Jesus and Mary Magdalene had a child, but after the death of Jesus, the disciples decided to hide that information from public so that they could exercise absolute control over the religious sect founded by Jesus. Do you believe in this theory?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Do you think Jesus had a child?

Post by ricky1874 »

I remember watching this documentary years ago that claimed that Jesus actually didn't die on the cross. It claimed that he was rescued and went on to live a life in private and had a wife and some kids. I can't remember whether his wife was Mary Magdalene or not.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I personally don't think he had a child. According to the information found in the bible, Jesus never married and so he doesn't have an earthly flesh child.

Although the same bible talks about the bride of Christ which is a future thing to happen.

I've never read any material claiming that Jesus had a child until I came across this thread.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Mildredtabitha wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:30 am I personally don't think he had a child. According to the information found in the bible, Jesus never married and so he doesn't have an earthly flesh child.

Although the same bible talks about the bride of Christ which is a future thing to happen.

I've never read any material claiming that Jesus had a child until I came across this thread.
This information is not in the Bible. The Bible does not have all information on Jesus's life, In fact, Bible does not mention what Jesus did from 12 years until he formed his first ministry.
The idea behind Jesus Child comes from the theories of Holy Grail.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

jasmine wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:36 pm
Mildredtabitha wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:30 am I personally don't think he had a child. According to the information found in the bible, Jesus never married and so he doesn't have an earthly flesh child.

This information is not in the Bible. The Bible does not have all information on Jesus's life, In fact, Bible does not mention what Jesus did from 12 years until he formed his first ministry.
Thankfully, it's just a theory. Anyway, I think I'll find out when I'm out of this world because I've read about heavenly books with recordings of each person's life. So I'm sure we will know all things when we go there.

For now, I won't stress myself on this subject because it could be true or not.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Mildredtabitha wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:49 am

Thankfully, it's just a theory. Anyway, I think I'll find out when I'm out of this world because I've read about heavenly books with recordings of each person's life. So I'm sure we will know all things when we go there.

Remember, we are on a forum where we talk about conspiracy theories, alternative history, paranormal things, etc. If you do not want to discuss things like these there is no point in being here. A simple google search will give you access to a lot of websites that discuss Jesus child.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

jasmine wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:51 pm
Mildredtabitha wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:49 am

Remember, we are on a forum where we talk about conspiracy theories, alternative history, paranormal things, etc. If you do not want to discuss things like these there is no point in being here. A simple google search will give you access to a lot of websites that discuss Jesus child.
Sorry I'm a Christian. I will personally choose to believe the bible even if I know it doesn't have all information. If Jesus had a child or not is something we will never know until we meet Him. And it's currently the least of my concerns. Theories can be false or true. Discussing it doesn't mean I believe it. I respect your feelings and beliefs.