The Mysterious Fair-Skinned, Blue-Eyed Giants Of Catalina Island

Our history has a lot of strange and unusual stories to tell. Discuss all those stories, beliefs and theories here
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

The Mysterious Fair-Skinned, Blue-Eyed Giants Of Catalina Island

Post by staarker »

There are many myths that people or humanoid creatures of gigantic growth once lived on Earth. Evidence of this allegedly can serve as the remains that are found around the globe. One of the most intriguing stories on this subject happened on Santa Catalina Island off the coast of California.
https://anomalien.com/the-mysterious-fa ... na-island/
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (36.31 KiB) Viewed 5052 times

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: The Mysterious Fair-Skinned, Blue-Eyed Giants Of Catalina Island

Post by ricky1874 »

I've heard about these types of giants before. I watched a documentary years ago about giants being discovered over here in the Americans that had white skin. According to the documentary, the skeletons of the giants are held in the Smithsonian and are hidden from the public.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

Well...they talked about giants living here on Earth a lot in the Bible. I really do think they existed in the past and may also exist now in this present day and time.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

It is very true that giants existed on earth. Goliath is one such giant mentioned in the bible. And there are others called nephilim that are also mentioned.

If giants are alive today, I think they could be hiding. But it is not a lie that giants once warked on the earth. And if they were white skinned and fair, that could be very very true.

Post by sammyk »

This is something that I really wouldn't mind doing more research on. I've heard these stories before and think that there's some truth to them
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

I wonder if you polled people in America today and asked them if they believe that giants once roamed the Earth, would most of them say no. And then poll the exact same people and ask them if they believe in the bible. Because in the bible they talk about giants often.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by mr_iqman »

dave362 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:16 pm I wonder if you polled people in America today and asked them if they believe that giants once roamed the Earth, would most of them say no. And then poll the exact same people and ask them if they believe in the bible. Because in the bible they talk about giants often.
Great point. I remember asking someone years ago did they believe in things like sorcery, magic, giants, etc. They just looked at me and said no and then started laughing. Then I asked them did they believe in the bible. They said yes. Then I told them that the bible talks about all of those things. And they were left speechless.