Past human existence

Our history has a lot of strange and unusual stories to tell. Discuss all those stories, beliefs and theories here
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Past human existence

Post by alien_head »

Does anyone else believe that there was a past advanced human civilization that existed million of years on earth before? And this civilization was wiped out by some type of nuclear war.

Re: Past human existence

Post by mystix71 »

Are you familiar with the Assasin's Creed games? I believe it was in the second title... They show a hidden message where they have "Adam and Eve" escaping what is essentially a slave farm of humans. Like they were brought here with intention and used to do tasks like mining the earth. Ever since I played that game, I have wondered about stuff like this.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

I've listened to some videos about the "ancient earth" theory where it talked about a past advanced human society that was on earth but were wiped out by some kind of nuclear war. So yes, I do believe that there is a possibility of a past advanced human society pre-dating our own.

Post by dottie »

No I don't really believe that there were humans in the past that were wiped out, I think that story is fictitious. For me to believe that I need to see evidence.

Post by breezy »

I feel like it's a plausible theory. Dinosaurs, The Mayans and so on have been wiped out so why not an ancient people like that? I'm not sure if it would have been due to a nuclear war or what but that doesn't seem like a far stretch.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I believe there were, since there were incidents of wars along time ago. I surely believe it is true but sometimes things don't add up like that story of hand evolving that one i don't believe.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I don't think there was some sort of human civilization before our civilization that was wiped out through nuclear war or natural phenomena like asteroids. However, I believe there was life on Mars that could have been wiped out through natural phenomena like asteroids or through the creatures' own fault, a nuclear war for instance.