Unravelling an Ancient Mystery of the Lost City of Atlantis... Ancient History Documentary

Our history has a lot of strange and unusual stories to tell. Discuss all those stories, beliefs and theories here
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Unravelling an Ancient Mystery of the Lost City of Atlantis... Ancient History Documentary

Post by staarker »

COAST TO COAST AM 2022. Unraveling An Ancient Mystery the Lost City of Atlantis, Courtesy of Reality Films Distribution: Is Atlantis just a legend or myth or could it be the most important missing piece of human history? For over 2000 years mankind has grappled with the question - what was Atlantis? From great sea power of ancient times and an idealistic utopia, to home of the ancient aliens, the full weight of human imagination has been brought to bear on this incredible mystery. Could some already know the truth and valuable information kept secret?

youtu.be/iGUba5-P0WY

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Unravelling an Ancient Mystery of the Lost City of Atlantis... Ancient History Documentary

Post by mr_iqman »

For some reason, Atlantis ..."The lost city of Atlantis" has fascinated me since I was a little boy. A part of me has always known that it was probably fake....but deep down inside....I really hoped it's true....