Pharaoh Akhenaten, His Elongated Skull and Possible Alien DNA

Our history has a lot of strange and unusual stories to tell. Discuss all those stories, beliefs and theories here
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Pharaoh Akhenaten, His Elongated Skull and Possible Alien DNA

Post by staarker »

One of the more unusual ancient Egyptian pharaohs was Akhenaten – the tenth ruler of the Eighteenth Dynasty who reigned for seventeen years during the early to mid-1300s BCE. Akhenaten’s short time on the throne nonetheless had some major and historical accomplishments – he changed his name to Amenhotep IV, was married to Nefertiti, probably fathered Tutankhamun, and abandoned Egypt's traditional polytheism and introduced a monotheistic religion worshiping the god Aten. Oh, and he had an elongated skull that may have been found in 1907. Because Akhenaten’s history was seemingly wiped out after his death – and Egypt’s religion returned to polytheism, some have suggested there may have been something unusual about him that a DNA test on his mummy could possibly prove – that he was an alien. https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2022/06/ ... Alien-DNA/

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Pharaoh Akhenaten, His Elongated Skull and Possible Alien DNA

Post by jasmine »

Akhenaten is best known for creating a religion that centered around one God instead of multiple gods. But sadly, his belief system was completed wiped out after his death. He surely has a somewhat elongated head, however, based on my observation of Akhenaten's hed I don't see anything unusual and I reject Alien theory that this particular article talks about.