The Hollow Earth Theory

Our history has a lot of strange and unusual stories to tell. Discuss all those stories, beliefs and theories here
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

The Hollow Earth Theory

Post by staarker »

Some Ancient Astronaut Theorists suggest that deep within our own planet could be another earth..."The Other Earth". What do you think?

youtu.be/M7vt5paORIc

Re: The Hollow Earth Theory

Post by sammyk »

I remember watching this clip years ago. It's interesting to think theirs another civilization living within our planet. Maybe some of these UFOs that people are seeing are actually coming from inside our planet.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Just like Flat Earth Theory, Hollow Earth Theory is also bogus. It is just a part of people's ignorance and stupidity. Copernicus was burnt alive for saying Sun, and not the earth, is the center of the solar system. The only thing I believe about the ancient civilizations is they might have been helped by Aliens for their engineering marvels like Pyramids, Hanging Garden of Babylon, etc.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

I'm open to this idea of the "Hollow Earth" theory. I'm not sure if I believe it or not. It sounds crazy, but then I remember the Richard Byrd diary that was discovered after his death. Mr. Byrd was a respectable and credible man and his diary does sound credible.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

This is more believable than flat earth for me.

That being said, I think if the earth was indeed hollow, it would be a mirroring effect. The deeper you go, the hotter it gets. If you go deep enough in the ocean, you end up in boiling water. So there has to be a hot core or layer and then the inverse, the temps would change and the very center of the planet would be cold.