12,000-Year-Old Ancient Underground Tunnels Discovered Connecting Scotland with Turkey

Our history has a lot of strange and unusual stories to tell. Discuss all those stories, beliefs and theories here
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

12,000-Year-Old Ancient Underground Tunnels Discovered Connecting Scotland with Turkey

Post by staarker »

Heinrich Kush, a German archaeologist has recently made a discovery that took the world by surprise. He discovered a network of underground tunnels that seem to date well over 12,000 years ago in between Turkey and Scotland, connecting the two together. https://alien-star.org/12000-year-old-a ... rkey-7365/
Attachments
5.png
5.png (128.56 KiB) Viewed 3986 times

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: 12,000-Year-Old Ancient Underground Tunnels Discovered Connecting Scotland with Turkey

Post by jasmine »

I checked the link, and I have never heard of the website where this news has been published. The news was published exactly about a year ago and I don't remember reading this in mainstream media. However, based on the available photos I don't have any reasons not to believe it. The only thing that I doubt is related to date. I don't thin these were made 12,000 years ago. They don't look very premitive.