Scientists Are Investigating Signs of Ancient Human Civilization Underwater

Our history has a lot of strange and unusual stories to tell. Discuss all those stories, beliefs and theories here
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Scientists Are Investigating Signs of Ancient Human Civilization Underwater

Post by staarker »

Archaeologists are trying to piece together the mystery of an underwater trail of ancient rock piles, or cairns, that stretch for miles under the shimmering waters of Lake Constance, a glacial lake that lies between Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and which appear to have been made by humans who lived some 5,500 years ago, according to a 2021 study. https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5v3zm/ ... underwater

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Scientists Are Investigating Signs of Ancient Human Civilization Underwater

Post by kingsnite »

When I was a kid, I use to wonder what kinds of artifacts I would discover in my back yard if I dug deep enough. I was thinking..."I wonder what was here 1-2,000 of years ago"? So, with discoveries like this, it makes me fascinated and interested to know what this civilization was like.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

There's no telling what kinds of civilizations existed thousands of years ago. There could have been an entirely different humanoid type of species that existed but either went extinct or was whipped out by a flood.

Post by penelope69 »

dave362 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:18 am There's no telling what kinds of civilizations existed thousands of years ago. There could have been an entirely different humanoid type of species that existed but either went extinct or was whipped out by a flood.
You know in the Bible when they talk about Noah and the flood. I think it said that there were giants that existed then. What if the Bible was speaking the truth.