Lost Civilizations & the Nephilim / Bigfoot Research

Our history has a lot of strange and unusual stories to tell. Discuss all those stories, beliefs and theories here
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Lost Civilizations & the Nephilim / Bigfoot Research

Post by staarker »

Another great show on www.coasttocoastam.com description is below.
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2021-05-10-show/

In the first half, L. A. Marzulli, lecturer, filmmaker, and author, discussed his latest work on the hidden history of lost civilizations. He contends there is evidence from around the world that suggests supernatural beings were involved in the construction of megalithic buildings. For his new documentary (view trailer), he traveled to many mysterious ancient sites, including Gilgal Rephaim ("wheel of the Giants") in the Golan Heights, which is composed of 42,000 tons of basalt stone formed into five concentric circles. It's located, he said, where "200 watcher angels" descended thousands of years ago to mate with humans in order to create the hybrid Nephilim race. He visited Caral, Peru, where the pyramids are perhaps one of the oldest sites in the Americas, and there is evidence their civilization had advanced knowledge of mathematics and astronomy.
Attachments
1.PNG
1.PNG (188.54 KiB) Viewed 4987 times

Re: Lost Civilizations & the Nephilim / Bigfoot Research

Post by dottie »

I don't really believe in what you've read, very whimsical and I would be inclined to dig deeper into those claims. If it really exists then it should became famous.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

I always thought this kind of concept was interesting. I did look into stuff in the bible where it mentions giants. Many point this to the Nephilim of which came from the offspring of fallen angels laying down with earthly women. It has been a while since I read up on this though.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

The lost civilization theory is interesting. I've watched some documentaries that seem believable. Overall I think I do believe in this theory.