Nine Hour Exorcism on Possessed Woman Performed in Italy by Multiple Exorcists

This topic is for demonic topics like possessions, it's history and about exorcisms.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Nine Hour Exorcism on Possessed Woman Performed in Italy by Multiple Exorcists

Post by staarker »

The original version of the movie “The Exorcist” ran for 122 minutes, which means the actual exorcism scenes – as scary as we remember them to be -- lasted mere minutes. If the Guinness people give world records for exorcisms, the world record for the longest exorcism on one person may have been set recently in Vincenza, Italy, at The Church of St. Mary of Mount Berico when four priests conducted a nine-hour exorcism on a 28-year-old woman after she attacked a priest hearing her confession.
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2021/12/ ... exorcists/

Re: Nine Hour Exorcism on Possessed Woman Performed in Italy by Multiple Exorcists

Post by paul480 »

These events are so bizarre. I've never witnessed one before but I imagine they are an absolute life changing event for the person experiencing it
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Nine Hour Exorcism on Possessed Woman Performed in Italy by Multiple Exorcists

Post by jasmine »

I checked the article it only contains crude information, it does not give many details on the nature of demonic possession, and whether the woman was completely cured after 9 hours of exorcism. The article does not even include the photo of the woman or the photos of priests who performed exorcism. Thereofore the news is hard to believe.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

Exorcisms were always a strange thing to me. I never witnessed one nor do I know anyone who has but it seems like they have happened a number of times throughout history. How strange.