Increased Number of Possible Possessions Prompt Catholic Exorcists to Call for Help

This topic is for demonic topics like possessions, it's history and about exorcisms.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Increased Number of Possible Possessions Prompt Catholic Exorcists to Call for Help

Post by staarker »

A worrisome survey of Catholic exorcists found that they feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of potentially possessed people coming to them for help to the point that they are asking the church to provide them with assistance. The troubling trend reportedly came to light during an annual conference of priests who specialize in the practice of casting demons out of unfortunate individuals. Speaking to researchers from the Catholic Church's educational institute Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum, the 120 exorcists in attendance at the event raised serious concerns about managing the myriad of possible possession cases they are currently encountering with some saying that they receive a staggering 30 to 50 such reports per day. https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... -for-help/

Re: Increased Number of Possible Possessions Prompt Catholic Exorcists to Call for Help

Post by veronikam »

Could this be a sign from all this evil that's happening in the world now? It seems like everyone's going crazy right now

Re: Increased Number of Possible Possessions Prompt Catholic Exorcists to Call for Help

Post by FurriesRock »

veronikam wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:26 pm Could this be a sign from all this evil that's happening in the world now? It seems like everyone's going crazy right now
I remember a few years ago, maybe a decade ago, the Catholic Church quietly required an exorcist in every diocese worldwide and began to train more exorcists.

The starting pistol for our current worldwide ****-show went off a long time ago, and most of us just didn't even notice.

Post by William_K »

I think it's concerning that there are so many potential cases of possession that Catholic exorcists are struggling to manage. It's troubling that this trend is happening in the first place and I hope that the church can find a way to provide these priests with the assistance they need.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

In my opinion, over 90 percent of cases of possession are nothing but mental diseases. I have a relative who was believed to be possessed, he did like a possessed. However, one day he went to a psychiatrist, started taking medicines and was fully cured. The religious institutions are only misleading common people