Listen to the Rare, Uncut Recordings of the 67 Terrifying Exorcisms of Anneliese Michel

This topic is for demonic topics like possessions, it's history and about exorcisms.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Listen to the Rare, Uncut Recordings of the 67 Terrifying Exorcisms of Anneliese Michel

Post by staarker »

Many of us are familiar with the sad and horrifying story of Anneliese Michel, the 24-year-old German woman who died after undergoing a grueling series of Catholic exorcisms. Anneliese’s story has become that of legend, even spawning the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Over the years, the facts surrounding the girl’s death have been at the center of many debates betweem believers and skeptics, but there’s still one piece of evidence that everyone needs to hear before making up their minds: the audio tapes.

While a few low-quality recordings have been floating around on the internet in various forms, they’re usually only around six minutes long. Below, you’ll find the rare, uncut version of the original tape recordings of Anneliese Michel’s 67 exorcisms, which clock in at around an hour and a half. While the audio is entirely in the German language, it isn’t any less horrifying to listen to. http://weekinweird.com/2016/07/27/liste ... se-michel/

youtu.be/29fpnF1DWoQ

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Listen to the Rare, Uncut Recordings of the 67 Terrifying Exorcisms of Anneliese Michel

Post by ricky1874 »

This is a very sad case to me. Was she really suffering from a possession or did she just have medical problem? Regardless of which one was true, I say it's sad because she ended up loosing her life in such a painful and tragic way.

Re: Listen to the Rare, Uncut Recordings of the 67 Terrifying Exorcisms of Anneliese Michel

Post by paul480 »

I'm not gonna lie, these recording were scary as hell to listen to. I could only listen to a few minutes before I had to stop or I probably would have had nightmares. I do believe in possessions. And I definitely think she was possessed by something.