Real life exorcisms

This topic is for demonic topics like possessions, it's history and about exorcisms.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Real life exorcisms

Post by ricky1874 »

I've been interested in demon possessions and exorcisms my whole life. I would love to witness one in real life one day. Has anyone on here ever experienced a real life exorcism before? And if so, what and how was it like/ Was it like it was in the movies?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Real life exorcisms

Post by jasmine »

I have not witnessed any real-life exorcisms, but I have heard about exorcisms from many people and I trust some of these stories as they were told by someone I trust. Once my relative shared a story of how a shaman used exorcisms to treat his possession. However, the issues were not fixed s the shaman told me that the spirit that possed him was very strong. However, later the person was diagnosed with a personality disorder and a psychiatrist treated his conditions.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Post by staarker »

Vatican priest tells stories of real life exorcisms

Vatican exorcist reveals his most haunting experiences | A Current Affair

youtu.be/CEg5M1Qk_M8
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

I don't have any first hand experience, but I do remember my uncle telling me years ago about seeing a possessed boy crawling up the church walls one day during services. I don't know if it was true or not but he seemed convinced.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I have never seen one but I don't even want to see any. I hear stories that when an evil spirit leaves one person it enters into another person if they are not strong in faith. Why would you want to risk your life because you are interested in seeing such stuff.