Hell's gate

Topic of mysterious places around the world were unusual and unexplained things happen.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Hell's gate

Post by Mildredtabitha »

We have a park in my country called hell's gate. I've never visited it but we were about to go there for a trip when I was in highschool but the plans were changed last minute.

This park has been on the news several times because of its name and the mysterious deaths that happen there. People have said the name could be the reason why bad things happen there.

People like visiting that place. Tourists love it too. I have heard few stories of some deaths happening in the park that no one could explain it. For example, a student jumping in the pool, and the water disappears and so the student hits the ground and dies then people find the dead body floating on the water. I've never tried to verify this story if it's true or not.

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Hell's gate

Post by jasmine »

That's interesting, In my place there is a place called Heaven's Gate. Legend has it in the times of heroes and demigods, thousands of years ago, 5 legendry brothers traveled to the place to board the spacecraft that came to take them away. Only 1 of the brothers managed to reach heaven alive. The place is now a famous pilgrimage site.

Re: Hell's gate

Post by William_K »

I haven't been to Hell's Gate, but I'm from Kenya and there is a similar park called Mwea National Park. It's a beautiful park with lots of wildlife, but it's also notorious for being a place where people have died.

When I was in high school, we were planning to go on a trip there, but the plans were changed last minute. I don't know if it was because of the park's name or if there was something else going on, but it's definitely not a place I'd be keen to visit.