Stonehenge

Topic of mysterious places around the world were unusual and unexplained things happen.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Stonehenge

Post by mr_iqman »

I think Stonehenge is one of the most fascinating places in this world. What is its original purpose? Was it a burial ground or a place to sacrifice?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Stonehenge

Post by jasmine »

I don't see any magic in Stonehenge. It is a prehistoric monument. The first structure of the monument was built about 5000 years ago. Great Wall and Pyramids surprise me more than this stone structure.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

I'm not sure what it's true purpose is but I would love to visit it one day in my life. I think it is an amazing place with a lot of mystery surrounding it.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I just googled about it because I had never learned about it. I saw the stone structures and how they are arranged. The Google photos showed tourists around that place so it seems to be a tourist attraction. I will search a video of that place so I can see how fascinating it is.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Did you know once Stonehenge was bought by a man as a marriage anniversary gift to his wife? The woman, who wanted a necklace, did not like her gift therefore, the man gave away it to the government on the condition that no one will be charged money to visit the place.