Mass shooters

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Mass shooters

Post by kingsnite »

I wonder if any other country has had as many mass shootings as here in America? There's so many here now that the news stations can't even keep up with them anymore.

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Mass shooters

Post by ricky1874 »

I think that mass shootings could pose as one of the greatest threats to modern day society here in the US. Too many of these shootings and eventually our society will have to change in order to adapt.

Post by SuccubusGirl333 »

Mental illness and Mass Shootings go together like Holidays and Food most unfortunately.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

I'm not sure if these recent mass shooting are signs that it's increasing or is it just the media giving it extra coverage. It's hard to tell sometimes.

Post by sammyk »

It just seems like most of these types of killings are mainly happening here in the US. I wonder why? What's going on here to make people want to do this?

I believe a major problem is the state of the country.

Post by DOUGLAS L. »

People are fed up with the government and fell helpless and hopeless in regards to the nation.
Too many people are unemployed and have too much time on their hands.

Post by paul480 »

kingsnite wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:39 pm I wonder if any other country has had as many mass shootings as here in America? There's so many here now that the news stations can't even keep up with them anymore.
[/quote

I think that the US is number one in this area. And if this is the case it makes you wonder is it something about our society that triggers this kind of events?