The Most Prolific Serial Killer in American History: Samuel Little

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

The Most Prolific Serial Killer in American History: Samuel Little

Post by staarker »

Video about a little talked about serial killer named Samuel Little that had a killing spree spanning 30 years.

youtu.be/H7IyDZcs7z0

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: The Most Prolific Serial Killer in American History: Samuel Little

Post by kingsnite »

Interesting video. In the video it talks about how Little would target prostitutes and drug users because he knew that there really wouldn't be anybody looking for them. Where I live I've noticed over the years that there have been many prostitutes that have gone missing. I've often wondered if we had a serial killer locally. The local police don't seem to care much because of the type of victims.

Post by veronikam »

It's just sad how killers like Little target the people that are deemed less desirable in society. People that society has cast away because it no longer wanted them. And also sadly...this is how alot of these killers get away with these murders for years
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

You would think that there would be countless movies and documentaries about him. I wonder why? Is it because he's black? We have lots of movies and documentaries about Ted Bundy, but his killings were done over a shorter time span and involved less victims. Little's crimes spanned decades. Like he said, he only stopped killing because he got too old.

Post by paul480 »

ricky1874 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:09 pm You would think that there would be countless movies and documentaries about him. I wonder why? Is it because he's black? We have lots of movies and documentaries about Ted Bundy, but his killings were done over a shorter time span and involved less victims. Little's crimes spanned decades. Like he said, he only stopped killing because he got too old.
I agree. You would think he would be a household name that everyone recognized like a Ted Bundy. Although I do think his race played a part in him not getting lots of recognition, I also think it was because of who his victims were. As stated in the previous comments, society doesn't care much about prostitutes and drug addicts. Sad but true.